Red Horse Hell Razor Frame Lock Folder 3.75" Stonewash Blade, Titanium Handles - RHHRFL
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Boker Plus John Kubasek Credit Card…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Ken Onion Leek Assi…
RHHRFL: Hell Razor Frame Lock
Red Horse Knife Works
The Hell Razor frame lock is a Tactical and EDC Folding Knife that features the same shape and dimensions of the original Hell Razor but utilizes two 0.187" thick slabs of titanium which are hand contoured resulting in a slim, slick and comfortable handle.
- Titanium Frame
- Carbidized Lock Faces
- Bearing Action
- Precision Pivots by Alpha Knife Supply
- Precision Stainless Stand Offs
- 154CPM Steel is Heat Treated to 59RC Hardness and Cryo-Treated
- Blade: 3.75" long and 5/32" thick 154CPM steel featuring a stonewash finish. Blade features a flat ground V grind style with a chisel final edge. The spine is hand contoured and is styled after a traditional straight razor with a large curve for increased cutting power.
- Handle: 5" in overall length with two 3/16" thick titanium liners that have been hand contoured and shaped then stonewash finished for durability.
- Weight: 6.8 ounces
- Made in USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This product is USA born and raised.