Red Horse War Pig Frame Lock Folder 3.5" D2 Stonewash Blade, G10 and Titanium Handles - RHWPFL
RHWPFL: War Pig Frame Lock
Red Horse Knife Works
The War Pig; a stout over built folding EDC knife designed for hard field use. This knife was designed for the military operator and LEO professional in mind. It features a 3.25" long and 3/16" thick D2 blade heat treated to a 58 Rockwell hardness and has a V grind style profile. The main cutting portion has a prominent re-curve for added cutting power while the tip of the blade is suited for more nimble cutting. The wide profile ensures structural integrity in even the worst conditions. The frame-lock construction features a 0.187" thick titanium lock side and a 0.25" thick G10 scale with the overall handle length measuring at 4.25" which has a hardened stainless insert for the bearing action. The handle is designed with two large finger grooves to insure against slippage in any environment. This knife features dual flipper and thumb-hole style opening actions.
- Titanium Liners
- Carbidized Lock Faces
- Bearing Action
- Precision Pivots by Alpha Knife Supply
- Precision Stainless Stand Offs
- D2 Tool Steel is Heat treated to 58RC Hardness
- Blade: 3.5" long and 3/16" thick D2 tool steel featuring a compound grind consisting of a hollow V ground belly and convex ground tip for maximum strength and durability along with a stonewashed/satin finish. This blade is built for extreme field work
- Handle: Lock side features a 3/16" thick titanium scale that has been stonewashed for durability. Non-lock side features a 1/4" thick G10 scale that has been hand contoured and a hardened stainless steel insert to accommodate bearing action.
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Made in USA
Semi-Custom or Mid-Tech knives are knives produced by a process in which the designer has more direct--but not complete--involvement; parts of these knives may still have been made by others.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
This product is USA born and raised.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Zero Tolerance 0301 Assisted Flippe…
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Zero Tolerance Dmitry Sinkevich 045…
Kershaw 1660CKT Ken Onion Leek Assi…