DPx Gear HEST/F Limited Edition Mr. DP Ti Folder 3.1" D2 Blade, Gray Sandblast Titanium Handles - DPHSF118
Kershaw 1660 Ken Onion Leek Assiste…
$79.99On Sale: $44.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted Flippe…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1600 Ken Onion Chive Assist…
$69.99On Sale: $39.95
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Flipper …
$59.99On Sale: $24.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Zero Tolerance Dmitry Sinkevich 045…
Boker Plus John Kubasek Credit Card…
Kershaw 1555G10BW Cryo Assisted Fli…
$59.99On Sale: $29.95
DPHSF118: DPx HEST/F Mr. DP Ti
The DPx HEST/F Mr. DP Ti is the first HEST folder with all titanium scales and the darkest Titatnium finish yet. The knife also does not require a special tool for adjusting the pivot screw or removing the clip. The knife has the Mr. DP logo CNC milled into both scales and a repeating Mr. DP pattern laser engraved into its Milspec phosphate treated blade.
The HEST/F Mr. DP Ti includes other modifications such as a tungsten carbide glass breaker, a "combat" pocket clip that adds additional strength to the lock bar, a newly-designed single spoke RotoBlock for ease of use, and our deepest sand blast finish yet. Patents Pending. Limited run of only 250 made.
- Milspec phosphate treated D2 steel blade laser engraved with Mr. DP pattern
- Deep sandblasted 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame lock and scale CNC milled with Mr. DP logo
- Deep sandblasted combat pocket clip with Mr. DP logo
- 7/64" sockets in RotoBlock and pivot screw
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker with hex base and round replacement screw if needed
- Patented LionSTEEL RotoBlock system with new single spoke design and 7/64" hex socket
- 1/4" hex socket driver
- Wire strippers jimping
- Thumb grip/bottle opener on blade
- Blade Length: 3.10" / 79mm
- Closed Length: 4.38" / 111mm
- Overall Length: 7.63" / 194mm
- Blade Thickness: 019" / 5mm
- Rockwell Hardness: 59
- Steel Type: German D2
- Handle Color: Gray Sandblast
- Handle Material: 6Al4v Titanium
- Weight: 5.75oz. / 163g
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.