SureFire R1 Lawman Rechargeable Variable-Output LED Flashlight, 750 Max Lumens - R1-A-BK
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
SFR1ABK: R1 Lawman Rechargeable Variable-Output LED
Designed for law enforcement officers, the rechargeable R1 Lawman LED flashlight features a maximum output of 750 lumens, and head and tailcap switches that are user programmable. This dual-fuel capable light also has the ability to run on either its included rechargeable lithium-ion (li-ion) battery or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells. The Lawman’s precision micro-textured reflector produces a smooth, wide beam with extensive reach and generous peripheral illumination, perfect for a broad range of police and security applications including temporarily blinding opponents.
The Lawman’s tactical tailcap switch activates the 750-lumen output—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. If programmed by the user to do so, pressing the tailcap switch three times rapidly will activate the high-intensity strobe mode. A separate click-type head switch lets you access three light levels: high (750 lumens), medium (150 lumens), and low (15 lumens)—or it can be programmed to activate high output only. See programming chart by clicking the small image at left.
Charging of the li-ion rechargeable battery is accomplished via the integral charging port on the side of the Lawman’s body—no need to remove the battery or place the light in a separate charging cradle. Both wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger are included. Constructed from tough aerospace aluminum that is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, the Lawman is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture, dirt, and dust.
NOTE: When disposable 123A batteries are used in the R1 Lawman (1) the maximum output is 500 lumens; (2) medium and low output levels remain the same as with li-ion battery use; (3) runtimes at all settings are roughly 75% of li-ion battery runtimes.
Exposure to strobing lights may cause dizziness, disorientation, and nausea. A very small percentage of people suffer from photosensitive epilepsy—approximately .00025% of the population—and may experience seizures or blackouts triggered by strobing lights. Visit www.epilepsyfoundation.org for more information about this rare form of epilepsy. Anyone who has had symptoms linked to this condition should consult a doctor before using this product.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximize output and runtime
- User-programmable tailcap and head switches provide three light output levels plus high-intensity tactical strobe
- Dual fuel capable—uses one lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included) or two disposable or rechargeable 123A cells
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger included
- Output / Runtime -- White Light
- High: 750 lumens / 1.75 hours
- Med: 150 lumens / 5.25 hours
- Low: 15lumens / 37 hours
- Tactical Runtime*: 1.75hours
- Length: 8.1 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.62 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 10.2 ounces
- Batteries: 1 Li-ion rechargeable or two 123A
- Made in USA
** Total runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
UPC Code: 084871317436
This product is USA born and raised.