SureFire X400 Tactical LED WeaponLight, 110 Max Lumens
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
SFX400: X400™ LED WeaponLight
The SureFire X400 is a powerful LED WeaponLight with an integrated red-laser sight mounted below its solid-state LED. Its versatile beam and highly visible laser are effective in close and long-range applications, making the X400 an ideal choice for law enforcement, military, and self-defense applications.
The X400's recoil-proof LED has no filament to burn out or break and it generates 110 lumens of blinding white light—and continues producing tactical-level light for 2.4 hours on a set of batteries. A Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens gathers virtually all of the LED's light and projects it forward creating a tight beam that reaches deep into the darkness but has enough surround beam to accommodate peripheral vision. The red-light laser features an output of 5 milliwatts at a wavelength of 635 nanometers, making it nearly twice as bright—and much more visible—than the nearest competitor. And because the laser sight's adjustment uses Nylok® screws, which won't back out from the effects of recoil, the X400 rarely needs to be re-zeroed.
The X400 features a hard-anodized aerospace-grade aluminum body and a Pyrex® window that protects the X400's electronics while O-rings and gaskets make it water resistant. And the X400 attaches to both Universal and Picatinny rails via its proprietary Rail-Lock™ system, and comes with adapter plates for both. An ambidextrous toggle/push switch provides ergonomic, fail-safe operation, and optional SureFire grip switches allow precision control without altering one's grip on the weapon. Some firearms may require an adapter mount.
- Max Output: 110 lumens (more than 5 times the light output of a two-D-cell flashlight); continues producing tactical-level light for 2.4 hours
- Highly visible red-laser sight power output of 5mW at a wavelength of 635 nm
- Versatile beam is perfect for close- and long-range applications
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic tactical switching enables fail-safe operation under fire
- Instantly attaches to most handguns with a Universal rail and handguns/long guns with a Picatinny rail
- 1.86" high by 1.46" wide by 3.54" long; weighs 4.4 ounces with batteries
- Batteries - two SF123A lithiums with 10-year shelf life
- Aerospace-grade aluminum construction with Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodized finish
- O-ring seals keep out dirt, propellant residue, and moisture
- Accepts optional pressure-activated switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.