Silky Saws Gomtaro 300 Pistol Grip Saw, 11.8" Straight Blade, Rubber Handle, Plastic Sheath - 102-30
SISKS10230: Gomtaro 300 Pistol Grip Saw
This is one awesome saw design. The pistol grip refers to the angle at which it puts the blade for cutting, which is very effective. The handle is quite comfortable and the GOM rubber provides more than adequate traction, even when wet. The teeth on the blade may just be the best thing about it. They measure a quarter of an inch in length and are just wicked sharp. Comes with a durable plastic sheath which makes this a very lightweight, compact package. Something you'd definitely want with you out in the woods.
Beautifully balanced straight pruning saw with an 11.8", ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future!
The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Great combination of high performance blade with an integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands. Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Ideal for all pruning tasks. Made in Japan.
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Blade Length: 11.8" (300 mm)
- Blade Steel: SK4 High Carbon Steel
- Teeth Configuration: 7 Teeth per Inch (8 Teeth per 30 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 1.3 mm
- Overall Length: 17.1" (435 mm)
- Handle Material: GOM Rubber
- Weight: 9.2 oz. (260 g) Saw Only, 13.4 oz. (380 g) with Sheath
- Made in Japan