Svord 280H Hunter Fixed 7" Carbon Steel Blade, Brown Hardwood Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-280H
SVO280H: 280H Hunter
Svord 280H Hunter fixed blade. 12-1/4" overall. 7" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Brown hardwood handle. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 7"
- Overall Length: 12-1/4"
- Weight: 13.3 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356064
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Campanion Fixed 5…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK232-4.3HC Bu…
Cold Steel 20SPH Pendleton Lite Hun…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK240-8.5HC Hu…
Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter Fixed 4.4…
Cold Steel 20CBLZ Canadian Belt Kni…
Cold Steel 20RBC Roach Belly Fixed …
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Red Clipper…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK242-8 Primit…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Military Gr…
Cold Steel 20PC Finn Bear Fixed 4" …