Svord 677 Master Cutler Micarta Curved Skinner Fixed 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Leather Sheath
SVO677MCM: 677 Master Cutler Micarta
Svord 677 Curved Skinner Master Cutler Micarta. 10-1/4" overall. 6" Swedish high carbon tool steel curved skinner blade. Black Micarta handle with brass finger guards. Black cord lanyard. Black leather belt sheath with black leather trim. Has slits for a 2" belt and the pocket on the front is made for a fire steel and measures 5" in length. Weight: 16.6 oz.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
Handcrafted in New Zealand.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 10-1/4"
- Weight: 11.1 oz. Knife Only, 16.6 oz. with Sheath
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Buck Paklite Skinner (Stainless Ste…
Columbia River K700KXP Ken Onion Sk…
Buck 113 Ranger Skinner Fixed 3-1/8…
Buck 141 PakLite Field Master Combo…
Mantis TA-2 Seymour Fixed 3" Skinne…
Buck 141 PakLite Large Skinner 3-1/…
Columbia River 2860 Kommer Brow Tin…
Buck 401 Kalinga Skinner Fixed 4-3/…
Buck Paklite Skinner (Black Tractio…
R. Murphy Skinning Knife 4-1/4" 109…