Svord 870 Master Cutler Micarta General Purpose Fixed 6-1/4" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Leather Sheath
SVO870MCM: 870 Master Cutler Micarta
Svord 870 General Purpose Master Cutler Micarta fixed blade. 11" overall. 6-1/4" Swedish high carbon tool steel drop point blade. Black Micarta handle with brass finger guards. Black cord lanyard. Black leather belt sheath with button over closure flap. Has slits for a 2" belt on the back and the Svord imprinted logo on the front. Weight: 15.8 oz.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
Handcrafted in New Zealand.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6-1/4"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 10.8 oz. Knife Only, 15.8 oz. with Sheath
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
KA-BAR BK5 Becker Magnum Camp Knife…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK247-4.5HC Ke…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK252-11HC Pac…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Outdoor 200…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK229-5HC Stra…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK235-9HC Moon…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK251-10HC Loc…
KA-BAR 1278 Heavy Duty Warthog 6-3/…
Buck 863 Selkirk Survival Knife Fix…
Morakniv Garberg Utility Knife Fixe…
Warren Cutlery Pro Pumpkin Carving …