Svord Axe Hatchet 10-1/2" Overall, 3" Carbon Steel Blade, Linen Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath - SVORD-AH
SVOAH: Svord Axe Hatchet
Svord Axe Hatchet. 10-1/2" overall of Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. 3" Sharpened Edge. Linen Micarta handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath is difficult to manipulate on and off.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 5-1/4"
- Handle Material: Linen Micarta
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 19.8 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356248
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Cold Steel 90RH Rifleman's Hawk Dro…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK4070C15 Gree…
Marble's Camp Axe 15-3/4" Overall, …
Gerber 31-002070 Bear Grylls Surviv…
Estwing Sportsman Axe 11-1/2" Overa…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK4053C10 Scou…
Columbia River 2745 Birler Pack Axe…
Estwing 12.75" Sportsman's Axe, Sta…
Swiss Military Surplus Small Swiss …
Estwing Camper's Axe 17.625" Overal…