Svord Boning Knife 5-3/8" Carbon Steel Blade, Brown Hardwood Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-B
SVOB: Svord Boning Knife
Svord Boning Knife. 10-1/2" overall. 5-3/8" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Brown hardwood handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 5-3/8"
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand