Svord Axe Hatchet 13-1/2" Overall, 3" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handle - SVO-KA
Cold Steel 90RH Rifleman's Hawk Dro…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK4070C15 Gree…
Marble's Camp Axe 15-3/4" Overall, …
Estwing Sportsman Axe 11-1/2" Overa…
Gerber 31-002070 Bear Grylls Surviv…
Swiss Military Surplus Small Swiss …
Condor Tool & Knife CTK4053C10 Scou…
Columbia River 2745 Birler Pack Axe…
Estwing 12.75" Sportsman's Axe, Sta…
Estwing Camper's Axe 17.625" Overal…
SVOKA: Svord Kiwi Axe Hatchet
Svord Kiwi Axe Hatchet. 13-1/2" overall of Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. 3" Sharpened Edge. Orange polypropylene handle. Lanyard hole.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 6"
- Handle Material: Orange Polypropylene
- Overall Length: 13-1/2"
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Includes Yellow Polyurethane Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356644
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.