Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner Fixed 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-KCS
SVOKCS: Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner
Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner. 11-1/4" overall. 6" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Orange Polypropylene handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath with slot for a fire steel.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand