Svord Kiwi General Purpose Fixed 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-KGP
SVOKGP: Svord Kiwi General Purpose
Svord Kiwi General Purpose utility knife. 11-3/4" overall. 6" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Orange Polypropylene handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11-3/4"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356279
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
KA-BAR BK5 Becker Magnum Camp Knife…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK247-4.5HC Ke…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK252-11HC Pac…
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Outdoor 200…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK229-5HC Stra…
KA-BAR 1278 Heavy Duty Warthog 6-3/…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK235-9HC Moon…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK251-10HC Loc…
Buck 863 Selkirk Survival Knife Fix…
Morakniv Garberg Utility Knife Fixe…
Warren Cutlery Pro Pumpkin Carving …