Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1/2" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Polycarbonate Handle - SVORD-KS
SVOKS: Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife
The Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife features a 7-1/2" Swedish high carbon tool steel full tang blade measuring 12" overall. The molded black polycarbonate handle has a red liner between the scales and the blade making for a better looking and better feeling knife. It has a very solid feel and is quite comfortable in the hand. As with all carbon steel blades, be sure to wipe knife completely dry before storing otherwise it will rust. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 7-1/2"
- Blade Material: Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel
- Overall Length: 12"
- Handle Material: Black Polycarbonate
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Made in New Zealand
UPC Code: 194003
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Ceramic Santoku Knife 7.125" …
Shun DM0718 Classic Hollow-Grind Sa…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
Spyderco K08PBK Santoku Knife 7" Pl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
$39.95On Sale: $19.95
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, H…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito Classic Santoku Knif…
Global GS-37 Kitchen 5.25" Ganton S…