Svord Kiwi Trapper Fixed 6-1/2" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-KT
SVOKT: Kiwi Trapper
Svord Kiwi Trapper fixed blade. 12" overall. 6-1/2" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Orange polypropylene handle. Black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6-1/2"
- Overall Length: 12"
- Weight: 5.0 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356491
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$87.00 On Sale: $54.95
$89.98 On Sale: $49.95