Svord VS-FM Viking Scramasax 12" Double Edge Carbon Steel Blade, Micarta Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-VS-FM
SVOVSFM: Viking Scramasax Micarta
The Svord Viking Scramasax is 17-1/4" overall with 12" double edge carbon steel blade. One piece steel construction with a linen Micarta handle and a black leather belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 12"
- Overall Length: 17-1/4"
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm to 5 mm (exact specs may vary)
- Steel Material: Swedish l-6
- Full Tang Construction
- Leather Sheath with Vertical-Carry Belt Loop
- Weight without Sheath: 24.6 ounces (697 grams)
- RC Hardness: 58
- Weight with Sheath: 31.5 ounces (893 grams)
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 420617
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
Sheffield SHE006 Fairbairn Sykes Br…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn A-F Comba…
SOG FX-10 Fixation Dagger 7" Blade,…
Gil Hibben Silver Shadow Dagger 7-1…
Boker Plus M3 Trench Knife 6-3/4" S…
SOG FS-01 Spirit Dagger / Spear 4.2…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn Combat II…
SOG S14 Pentagon Combat Dagger 5" B…
Boker Applegate-Fairbairn 5.5 Premi…
KA-BAR John Ek Commando Ek Model 4 …