5.11 Tactical Scout Folding Knife 3.5" Plain Blade, G10 Handles (51027)
TG51027: Scout Folder
The Scout Folding Knife is a workhorse folder with a standard blade size. Its ergonomic, comfortable handle shape, finger choil and top spine jimping on the blade provide improved user-control. The Scout Folding Knife’s conventional spear point blade makes it perfect for your everyday carry blade, handling any task you face with ease.
- AUS 8 blade steel
- 3.5” flat grind plain edge Spear Point blade
- Blade-Tech V-Hole in blade for easy, quick deployment
- Subdued Black oxide coating on blade and all hardware
- 4.75” closed, 8.25” open
- Liner lock construction-Nested 420-J2 heat-treated stainless steel liners
- Comfortably-shaped G10 Scales (.08” thick)
- Removable reversible clip allows four carry position options
- Lanyard hole
- Heavy-Duty pivot post and screw with Torx fasteners
- Torx wrench included for carry clip adjustment
- Mike Vellekamp design
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 844802170659
A very widely used EDC steel, AUS-8 can take a very nice edge while also maintaining moderate edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Havalon Piranta-Edge Skinning Knife…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95