5.11 Tactical Shield Holder Push Dagger, 4-3/4" Overall, Black Plastic Sheath (51077)
Cold Steel 43LS Urban Pal Push Dagg…
Cold Steel 12BS Safe Maker I Push K…
Cold Steel 43XL Urban Edge Push Dag…
Cold Steel 43NSK Mini Pal Push Dagg…
Benchmade 175 CBK Push Dagger 2.5" …
Schrade SCHF54 Push Dagger Fixed 3.…
Benchmade 176BK SOCP Dagger 3.22" B…
United Cutlery Undercover Series Bl…
Benchmade 176BKSN SOCP Dagger 3.22"…
Gerber 30-001007 Ghostrike Punch Kn…
Mantis BK-1 Wicked Boot Knife 2" Bl…
TG51077: Shield Holder Spear Point Push Dagger
It’s a Shield holder. It’s a knife sheath. No, wait, it’s actually both! 5.11 Tactical introduces the exclusive Shield Badge Holder knife. Carry your badge on your belt or on the included breakaway neck chain and stash a concealed push dagger and a handcuff key too. No one will see it coming. Designed by Mike Vellekamp, this unique edged tool from 5.11 is sure to become your new favorite tactical back-up.
This single edge AUS 8 Steel spear point push dagger is concealed in a Shield holding knife sheath that can be carried on belt or on the included breakaway neck chain. This edge tool is the ideal tactical back-up.
- Badge can be mounter for belt and neck chain carry option
- Accommodates shield type badges with vertical attachment pins
- Concealed AUS 8 steel single edge one-piece push dagger with subdued black oxide finish
- Removable belt clip
- Breakaway black neck chain
- Securely retains a concealed back-up cuff key
- Designed by award winning designer Mike Vellekamp
- Blade Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 4-3/4"
- Blade Steel: AUS 8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Single-Edge Spear Point Blade with Subdued Black Oxide Coating
- Sheath Material: Polymer
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 844802269827
A very widely used EDC steel, AUS-8 can take a very nice edge while also maintaining moderate edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.