Timberline Vallotton-Ochs Kickstart Assisted 3.25" Black Combo Blade, Zytel Handles - 1141
TM1141: Vallotton-Ochs Designed Kickstart
Butch Vallotton, known for his flawless opening mechanisms and custom knife designs, and Charles Ochs, designer of the original "Black Knife," teamed up to create the new Timberline Kickstart™. The lightning fast/super smooth Vallotton assist deploys the blade to the locked position with authority. The classic "Black Knife" handle and blade design has been the tactical performance standard to the special operations community for decades.
- Designer: Butch Vallotton/Charles Ochs
- Handle Material: Zytel®
- Type: Vallotton assisted opener
- Handle Length: 4.62" (117 mm)
- Liners: 420-J2 stainless steel
- Overall Length:7-15/16" (200 mm)
- Blade Material: AUS-8 stainless steel
- Weight: 4.9 ounces
- Blade Finish: Bead blasted matte with black Teflon coating
- Pocket Clip: Stainless steel, Teflon coated, tip down
- Blade Length: 3.25" (82 mm)
- Made in China
UPC Code: 096196011418
A very widely used EDC steel, AUS-8 can take a very nice edge while also maintaining moderate edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
$39.99On Sale: $22.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Boker Plus Jim Wagner Urban Surviva…
Ontario RAT Model 2 Folding Knife 3…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Karambit…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…