Vargo Titanium Decagon Alcohol Stove (T-302)
VRT302: Decagon Alcohol Stove
The Decagon Alcohol Stove is literally a huge step up in alcohol stove durability. Go ahead and step on it yourself and see! It is built to withstand the abuse of everyday use while on any outdoor excursion. With no movable parts and a one-piece titanium construction, you'll see why the Decagon is a step above the rest.
*Using a windscreen is recommended for optimal performance.
*Always be sure to fill with fuel above the weld at the top of the center hole. If filled less than full, the flame will not reach maximum heat output.
- Use only in a well ventilated area! Never use stove indoors!
- Only use denatured, ethyl, or methyl alcohol as fuel! Attempting to burn other fuels such as white gas, kerosene, unleaded gas, etc. will potentially cause an explosion and serious injury.
- Be sure the flame is fully extinguished and the stove is completely cooled before refueling to prevent flare ups!
- One-piece, titanium construction sets the standard for alcohol stove durability
- Large center hole makes filling and lighting the stove a snap
- Bottom "stability plate" keeps the stove stable and prevents pot tipping
- Requires little to no maintenance
- Simple to use with reliable performance
- Weight: 1.2 ounces (34 grams)
- Stability plate diameter: 4.25 inches (107 mm)
- Height: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Burner diameter: 2.25 inches (57 mm)
- Fuel capacity: 2 ounces (59 ml)
- Burn time: ~20 minutes
- Made in China
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
ESEE Knives Fire Kit, Anodized Fire…
Gerber 31-000699 Bear Grylls Fire S…
ESEE Knives Fire Steel, 1095 Carbon…
Smith & Wesson Fire Starter with Su…
Kershaw 1019 Magnesium Fire Starter…
Exotac MATCHCAP Survival Matchcase …