Vargo Titanium Flint Lighter Ultralight Fire Starter (T-414)
VRT414: Titanium Flint Lighter
Ultralight Fire Starter
Never be without fire again! The Vargo Titanium Flint Lighter delivers a dependable spark in the most adverse conditions--even after getting doused with water--making it the perfect choice for lighting your backpacking stove or other fire lighting needs. Removable side panel allows for flint bar replacement while the built-in clip makes for handy storage. And because it’s made of titanium it’s one of the lightest fire starters ever.
- Titanium construction providing incredible strength at the lowest weight possible
- Removable side panel allowing for simple flint replacement and accepts most standard lighter flints
- Handy built-in clip to safely and conveniently attach to key chains, zipper pulls, backpack straps, lanyards, etc.
- Durable assembly to provide 1,000s of lights
- Reliable striking mechanism giving a dependable spark in any weather even after being drenched by water
- Easy one-hand operation. No need for an additional edge tool or striking surface to create sparks and no flame to burn hands or fingers
- Weight: 0.3 ounces (8 grams)
- Length: 2.5 inches (63 mm)
- Made in China
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
ESEE Knives Fire Kit, Anodized Fire…
Gerber 31-000699 Bear Grylls Fire S…
ESEE Knives Fire Steel, 1095 Carbon…
Smith & Wesson Fire Starter with Su…
Kershaw 1019 Magnesium Fire Starter…
Exotac MATCHCAP Survival Matchcase …