Wagner Swiss Pen Spectrum, Translucent Red, Victorinox Classic Tools - WA102
WAGSP102: Swiss Pen | Spectrum, Translucent Red
Wagner of Switzerland
The Spectrum is a Swiss Pen, the fabulous do-it-all pen with perfect weighted balance, pressurized ink and Victorinox tools. Featuring a translucent acrylic upper and stainless steel barrel and parts. The tools are useful and the ink is waterproof & pressurized. Measures 5.75" overall, includes a pocket clip, stainless Victorinox knife blade, scissors and nail file with screwdriver tip. Maybe the pen is mightier than the sword.
- Pressurized Ink - Pressurized ink refill designed for NASA pushes ink out as you write (write upside down, under water, over glossy surfaces, in extreme temperatures, and for 3.5 miles).
- Victorinox Tools - The Original with Knife/Letter-opener, Screw-driver, Nail-file (back-side), and Scissors.
- Pen Mechanism - Smooth twist-action for opening and closing.
- Durable Clip - Easily slides into fabric thanks to a recessed design.
- Balanced Weight - Perfect balance and control thanks to the scientific weight distribution of 48/52.
- Water-Resistant - Surgical stainless steel and other superior metal alloys make the SWISS PEN virtually impervious, even to salt-water.