Winchester 3 1/2" Closed Four Blade Congress with Red Bone - W 15 4930 Red bone
- 3 1/2" 4 blade Congress pattern
- Red Bone Handles
- Nickel silver bolsters and highest quality carbon steel blades
- Original tang stamp
- The knife will have the pattern number and year of manufacture stamped on the tang of each master blade
- Individually boxed in attractive boxes
- Manufactured from quality materials in the U.S.A.
Utilizes a wide variety of alloys but all contain a minimum of 10.5% Chromium content. Stainless steels will not corrode, rust, or oxidize but are not completely stain-proof so the title is somewhat of a misnomer.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
This product is USA born and raised.
Buck Creek Little Bear & Bull Congr…
Camillus Yello-Jaket 4 Blade Congre…
Hen & Rooster 4 Blade Congress Deer…
Boker Traditional Series Congress F…
Boker Beer Barrel Congress Pocket K…
Case Dark Red Bone Medium Congress …
Case Second Cut Jigged Hunter Green…
Case 6.5 BoneStag Medium Congress 3…
Case Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone …
Case Pocket Worn Old Red Bone Mediu…
Queen Cutlery 01427QC Queen City Co…