Wusthof PEtec Precision Edge Techonolgy 3 Stage Diamond Electric Knife Sharpener - 2933
WU2933: Wusthof Precision Edge Technology Sharpener
Engineered to sharpen forged cutlery collections crafted by Wüsthof, which feature the company's patent pending and exclusive Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), Wüsthof introduces its new Precision Edge Technology Sharpener (model 2933). The ideal sharpening system for Wüsthof Classic, Classic Ikon, Grand Prix II and Le Cordon Bleu precision-forged and full-tang knives, new Precision Edge Technology Sharpener is made in the USA.
In addition to sharpening Wüsthof PEtec knives, the Precision Edge Technology Sharpener can be used to create a razor- sharp, PEtec angle to Wüsthof knives that do not feature the recently introduced edge technology, as well as kitchen knives from other brands.
Sharpening knives by hand can lead to imperfections that diminish the blade's sharpness and overall performance. Wüsthof's powerful, electric Precision Edge Technology Sharpener yields a smoother, more refined blade with markedly increased sharpness.
Wüsthof's new Precision Edge Technology Sharpener was designed in consultation with EdgeCraft Corporation, makers of world renowned Chef'sChoice® small kitchen electrics. The technologically advanced Precision Edge Technology Sharpener offers home cooks the ultimate in high performance sharpening tools.
Designed for American electrical outlets. Voltage: 120V/60Hz.
- Sharpening, Honing, and Polishing
- When sharpening knives for the first time or for dull knives that need a new edge, use Stages 1, then 2, and finally 3 to sharpen, hone, and polish your knife back into shape.
- Honing and Polishing
- For periodic re-sharpening to keep your knives in tip-top shape, use Stages 2 then 3 to hone and polish your blades.
- Stropping/Polishing & for Serrated Knives
- Use Stage 3 for routine maintenance for fine edge knives or on its own to keep your serrated knives sharp.
- Stage 1 - Sharpening
- Using 100% diamond abrasives, Stage 1 sharpens a dull knife, creating a new edge and preparing it for Honing.
- Stage 2 - Honing
- Finer grit diamonds further refine the edge in preparation for Polishing.
- Stage 3 - Stropping/Polishing
- Advanced stropping material polishes the blade to a razor-sharp edge after sharpening and/or honing in Stages 1 and 2. Stage 3 can also be used alone on serrated blades.
UPC Code: 4002293293301
This product is USA born and raised.
Schrade Old Timer Honesteel 7.125" …
Work Sharp WSKTS Knife & Tool Sharp…
DMT DS2E 12" Diamond Steel, Extra-F…
Work Sharp WSKTS-KO Ken Onion Editi…
Hewlett JewelStik Professional 1-2-…
Kershaw 2535 Ultra-Tek Diamond Stee…
Economy Kitchen Sharpening Steel 12…
The Ultimate Edge Model 5N Companio…
The Ultimate Edge Model 12W Profess…
The Ultimate Edge 4NF-A Diamond Sha…
The Ultimate Edge Model 5W Utility …