Wusthof Grand Prix II 5" Soft Cheese Knife - 3110
WU3110: Grand Prix II | 5" Soft Cheese Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Cheese knife for Softcheese
- The knife for soft cheese such as Brie, Camembert or Roquefort has a very distinctive look. Holes in the blade prevent the cheese from sticking to it.
- Blades are high-carbon stainless steel
- Forged and stamped knives with ergonomic handles.
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293311005
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Messermeister Culinary Instruments …
Wusthof Classic 5" Hard Cheese Knif…
Set of 4 Steel Cheese Knives Hand M…
Decor Craft "Cut The Cheese" Set of…
Wusthof Cheese Plane 10-1/4" Overal…
Core Bamboo 10" Classic Cheese Boar…
Core Bamboo 5.5" Cheese Slicer, Bam…
Global GS-10 Kitchen 5.5" Cheese Kn…
Global GTF-30 Kitchen 3.5" Cheese K…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pure Ga…
KAI AB5073 Pure Komachi 2 Series (C…