Wusthof Grand Prix II 2-3/4" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife - 4025-7
WU40257: Grand Prix II | 2-3/4" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- This particular shape is ideally suited for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface.
- Blade Length: 2-3/4" (7 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293102504
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
Shun DM0716 Classic Utility 4" Blad…
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 3…
Case Household Cutlery 3" Spear Poi…
Shun TDM0700 Premier Paring Knife 4…
Shun VB0700 Sora Paring Knife 3.5" …