Wusthof Classic Ikon (Creme) 4-1/2" Paring Knife - 4086-6/12
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun DM0716 Classic Utility 4" Blad…
Wusthof Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 3…
Case Household Cutlery 3" Spear Poi…
Shun TDM0700 Premier Paring Knife 4…
LamsonSharp USA Pro Stamped Granny …
WU4086612: Classic Ikon Creme | 4-1/2" Paring Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Luxurious Elegance. The CLASSIC IKON Crème handles are the height of contemporary design. The talking point of your kitchen.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Cream handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Blade Length: 4-1/2" (12 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293008615
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.