Wusthof Classic Ikon (Creme) 4-1/2" Paring Knife - 4086-6/12
WU4086612: Classic Ikon Creme | 4-1/2" Paring Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Luxurious Elegance. The CLASSIC IKON Crème handles are the height of contemporary design. The talking point of your kitchen.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Cream handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Blade Length: 4-1/2" (12 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293008615
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.