Wusthof Classic Ikon 5" Tomato Knife - 4136-7
WU40067: Classic Ikon | 5" Tomato Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- The serrated edge slices even the ripest tomato as thin as you like. The forked tip is great for serving.
- Blade length: 14 cm (5")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293113609
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Boker Arbolito Classic Tomato Knife…
KAI AB2204 Pure Komachi 2 Series (R…
Case Household Cutlery 5-1/2" Tomat…
Wusthof Gourmet 5" Tomato Knife wit…
Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Tomato …
Case Household Cutlery 5.5" Tomato …
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global GS-9 Kitchen 3" Tomato Knife…
LamsonSharp USA 5 inch Rosewood For…
Cooking Pleasures 4.75" Tomato Knif…