Wusthof Grand Prix II 8" Bread Knife - 4155-7
WU41557: Grand Prix II | 8" Bread Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all.
- Serrated edge.
- Blade Length: 8" (20 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293115504
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Victorinox Forschner Precise Slice …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Purple) …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Orange) …
Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread & …
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife w/…
Mercer Cutlery Millenia 10" Wi…
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife 8"…
Clauss Titanium Bonded 9" Serrated …
Boker Gorm Bread Knife 9.25" Blade,…
Victorinox Forschner 8" Offset Brea…
Al Mar UCB Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Brea…