Wusthof Grand Prix II 6-1/2" Santoku Knife, Hollow Edge - 4175-7
WU41757: Grand Prix II | 6-1/2" Santoku Knife, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- Hollow edge.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Blade Length: 6-1/2" (17 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293417509
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Ceramic Santoku Knife 7.125" …
Shun DM0718 Classic Hollow-Grind Sa…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
Spyderco K08PBK Santoku Knife 7" Pl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
$39.95On Sale: $19.95
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, H…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito Classic Santoku Knif…