Wusthof Gourmet 7" Wave Knife - 4190-7
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Ceramic Santoku Knife 7.125" …
Shun DM0718 Classic Hollow-Grind Sa…
$175.00On Sale: $99.95
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
$39.95On Sale: $19.95
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Spyderco K08PBK Santoku Knife 7" Pl…
Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, H…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito Classic Santoku Knif…
WU41907: Gourmet | 7" Wave Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
GOURMET - Precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology.
A wide assortment offers you knives for all purposes.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Very comfortable to use.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle for all blades longer than 12cm.
- Very sharp.
- Offers multiple functions. Use for soft food, even ripe tomatoes and other vegetables. Or crusty baguette. Also great for fruit like citrus and vegetable with tough skin.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- High impact resistant black handle made of synthetic material.
- Reversed scalloped, wavy edge.
- The wavy edge produces a gentle cut without tearing or crushing food. Excellent for preparing sandwiches.
- Blade length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen / Germany.
UPC Code: 4002293119007
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.