Wusthof Gourmet 7" Nakiri with Hollow Edge - 4195-7
WU41957: Gourmet | 7" Nakiri, Hollow Edge
The Nakiri is a great knife design. You can use it for chopping piles of herbs, vegetables or boneless meats with a larger, deeper blade. It also serves for everyday functions requiring precision slicing and straight cuts. Although it is perfect for the home cook, Chef's love it as well and this knife will often be used daily. It is quickly becoming a favorite in American and European kitchens.
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
GOURMET - Precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology.
A wide assortment offers you knives for all purposes.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Very comfortable to use.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle for all blades longer than 12cm.
- Very sharp.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- High impact resistant black handle made of synthetic material.
- Wide, thin blade.
- Very sharp.
- The blade shape finds its origin in Japan. A versatile vegetable cleaver for slicing, dicing and chopping even large vegetables. Soft and hard. A pleasure to use for fruit as well. Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts . The blade can be easily controlled.
- And like all WÜSTHOF knives the sharpness of the Nakiri can be easily maintained by using one of the WÜSTHOF sharpening tools.
- With hollow edge
- When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
- Blade length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen / Germany.
UPC Code: 4002293419503
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
KAI AB5071 Pure Komachi 2 Series (G…
Shun DM0728 Classic Japanese Style …
Shun TDM0742 Premier Nakiri Knife 5…
$207.00On Sale: $129.95
Wusthof Classic 7" Nakiri Knife, Ho…
Wusthof Classic 5" Nakiri Knife, Ho…
$135.00On Sale: $49.99
Dragon by Yaxell Japan 8.5" Nakiri …
Due Cigni by Fox 6.75" Nakiri Knife…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 6-1/2" N…
Wusthof Classic Ikon 7" Nakiri Knif…