Wusthof Grand Prix II 10" Sharpening Steel - 4477
WU4477: Grand Prix II | 10" Sharpening Steel
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Keeping knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a WÜSTHOF sharpening steel.
- Blade Length: 10" (26 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293447704
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Schrade Old Timer Honesteel 7.125" …
Work Sharp WSKTS Electric Knife & T…
Work Sharp WSKTS-KO Ken Onion Editi…
DMT DS2E 12" Diamond Steel, Extra-F…
Hewlett JewelStik Professional 1-2-…
Kershaw 2535 Ultra-Tek Diamond Stee…
Economy Kitchen Sharpening Steel 12…
The Ultimate Edge Model 5N Companio…
Boker German Made Sieger Long Life …
DMT CS2 12" Ceramic Steel
Chef's Choice Model 42 Sportsman Di…