Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Vegetable Knife - 4563-7/20
WU4563720: Classic | 8" Vegetable Knife
Similar in appearance to the traditional cook's knife, this 8" Vegetable Knife has a wide and rounded blade, which provides the ideal shape for cutting with a rocking motion. The blade is uniquely crafted with a row of precisely-formed holes near the blade's edge, and has a distinctive ridge above it. This combined design of holes and a raised, narrow line works in tandem to significantly reduce friction and allow even the stickiest ingredients to easily slide off the blade.
- Blade length 20 cm (8")
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- The blade features holes and deflecting ridge.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chromium Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology.
- Perfect for vegetables
- Blade length: 8" (20 cm)
- Made in Solingen / Germany.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.