Wusthof Classic 4.5" Asian Utility Knife - 4580-7/12
WU4580712: Classic 4.5" Asian Utility Knife
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. Classic knives feature a handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
With its special blade shape, the Asian Utility from Wüsthof is the perfect all-rounder for all cutting tasks in the kitchen or at the table. Made from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium blade steel, it offers outstanding sharpness and edge retention thanks to the special laser-controlled PEtec sharpening process. The handles made of robust plastic are welded and riveted without any joints. The bolster and continuous tang ensure the right weight and good balance. Available at a reason price, versatile and long-lasting, what more could you ask for!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Blade Length: 4.5" (12 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany