Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Cook's Knife - 4582-7/12
WU4582712: Classic | 4-1/2" Cook's Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Small, but mighty.
- This innovative knife offers superior handling and easy control with wide and sturdy blade.
- Mincing fresh herbs, dincing largecarrots and crushing cloves of garlic are a snap with this mighty little knife.
- In short, an excellent all around forged knife that you´ll find hard to put down.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Blade Length: 4-1/2" (12 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293158204
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
$215.00On Sale: $99.99
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6.125" B…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
$175.00On Sale: $99.95
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…