Wusthof Classic 14" Heavy, Wide Chef's Knife - 4586/36
WU458636: Classic | 14" Heavy, Wide Chef's Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Extra wide
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection.
- Caution: chef's knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
- Blade Length: 14" (36 cm)
- Weight: 780 grams
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293458625
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.