Wusthof Classic 4" Boning Knife - 4601-7
WU46017: Classic | 4" Boning Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- Blade Length: 4" (10 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293160177
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory Boning Knife 6" Carbon …
Victorinox Forschner 5" Semi-Flexi…
Shun DM0743 Classic Boning/Fillet K…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Curved Boni…
Victorinox Forschner 4" Boning Knif…
Victorinox Forschner 5" Narrow Stif…
Al Mar UC5 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Hone…
Case Household Cutlery 6" Boning Kn…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Victorinox Forschner Rosewood Handl…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Flexible Bo…