Wusthof Classic 6" Curving Boning Knife (4610-7/16)
WU4610716: Classic 6" Curving Boning Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
Manufacturer SKU: 4610-7/16
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews - the tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory Boning Knife 6" Carbon …
Victorinox Forschner 5" Semi-Flexi…
Shun DM0743 Classic Boning/Fillet K…
Victorinox Forschner Curved Semi-St…
Victorinox Forschner Boning Knife 4…
Victorinox Forschner 5" Narrow Stif…
Al Mar UC5 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Hone…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Victorinox Forschner Rosewood Handl…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Flexible Bo…
Case Household Cutlery 6" Boning Kn…