Wusthof Ikon 5" Boning Knife, Blackwood Handles - 4958
WU4958: Ikon | 5" Boning Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- Blade length: 14 cm (5")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293495804
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Old Hickory Boning Knife 6" Carbon …
Victorinox Forschner 5" Semi-Flexi…
Shun DM0743 Classic Boning/Fillet K…
$144.00On Sale: $89.95
Victorinox Forschner 6" Curved Boni…
Victorinox Forschner 4" Boning Knif…
Chicago Cutlery Walnut Traditions 5…
Victorinox Forschner 5" Narrow Stif…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Flexible Bo…
Al Mar UC5 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Hone…
Case Household Cutlery 6" Boning Kn…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…