Wusthof Ikon 8" Bread Knife, Blackwood Handles - 4966/20
WU496620: Ikon | 8" Bread Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all.
- Blade length: 20 cm (8")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293496610
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Victorinox Forschner Precise Slice …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Purple) …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Orange) …
Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread & …
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife w/…
Mercer Cutlery Millenia 10" Wi…
Victorinox Forschner Bread Knife 8"…
Clauss Titanium Bonded 9" Serrated …
Boker Gorm Bread Knife 9-1/4" Blade…
Victorinox Forschner 8" Offset Brea…
Al Mar UCB Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Brea…