Wusthof Ikon 10" Sharpening Steel with Double Bolsters, Blackwood Handles - 4968
WU4968: Ikon | 10" Sharpening Steel with Double Bolster
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- With wooden handle
- Keeping knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a WÜSTHOF sharpening steel.
- Blade length: 26 cm (10")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293496801
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
Schrade Old Timer Honesteel 7.125" …
Work Sharp WSKTS Knife & Tool Sharp…
Work Sharp WSKTS-KO Ken Onion Editi…
DMT DS2E 12" Diamond Steel, Extra-F…
Hewlett JewelStik Professional 1-2-…
Kershaw 2535 Ultra-Tek Diamond Stee…
Economy Kitchen Sharpening Steel 12…
The Ultimate Edge Model 5N Companio…
DMT CS2 12" Ceramic Steel
The Ultimate Edge Model 12W Profess…
The Ultimate Edge 4NF-A Diamond Sha…