Wusthof Ikon 8" Chef's Knife, Blackwood Handles - 4996/20
WU499620: Ikon | 8" Chef's Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Blade length: 20 cm (8")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293499642
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Victorinox Forschner Fibrox 8" Chef…
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
$187.00On Sale: $99.99
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Shun DM0706 Classic Chef's Knife 8"…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Chef's Knif…
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…