Wusthof Classic 3 Piece Asian Chef's Knife Set - 8703
WU8703: Classic 3 Piece Asian Chef's Knife Set
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a handle made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tight molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The Classic 3 Piece Asian Chef's Set includes a 4.5" Asian Utility, 5" Half-Bolster Mini Chai Dao and 7" Nakiri knife. Classic series knives feature Wusthof's patented Precision Edge Technology (PEtec). Wusthof's state-of-the-art technology PEtec incorporates a computer controlled method for putting the edge on forged knives. With this patented technology, the knives are made 20% sharper to 14 degrees per side (10 degrees per side on Asian-style blades). This refinement doubles the sharpness retention because exacting angles and edges last longer than edges sharpened by hand. Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58 Rockwell.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with Wusthof's red Trident logo.
- 4.50" Asian Utility
- 5.00" Half-Bolster Mini Chai Dao
- 7.00" Nakiri
UPC Code: 4002293870304
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$327.50 On Sale: $149.99