DAJO Adventure Gear Survivor Knife Fixed 3-3/4" Blade, G10 Handles, FireSteel, Whistle, 5 Ft. Cord - DJ00918
Dajo Adventure Gear
The Survivor was designed to be a fairly compact minimalist survival knife and it’s the real deal. The knife is a solid full tang design with a G-10 handle ready to take plenty of abuse. The notch in the back of the blade is designed to act as a striker for the included Swedish FireSteel. The sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally and holds the Swedish FireSteel, emergency whistle, and five feet of cord. It can even be fashioned into a spear with the included cord.
- Create sturdy, compact, lightweight survival knife
- Include Swedish FireSteel, emergency whistle, and five feet of cord in the sheath
- Notch the back of the blade to serve as a striker for the FireSteel
- Design sheath to be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Blade Length: 3-3/4"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- G-10 handle
- 7Cr17MoWV stainless blade (57 HRC)
- Full tang design
- Made in China
UPC Code: 836514009181
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$96.00 On Sale: $49.95