ZebraLight H51 AA Headlamp, XP-G Cool White LED, 200 Max Lumens - ZLH51
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
ZLH51: H51 AA Headlamp, 200 Max Lumens
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main level can be further programmed to different brightness levels or strobes.
Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main level are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of each main level can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Comes with one black and one GITD silicone holder with headband, pocket clip, and two o-rings.
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to over 94% of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
- LED: Cree XP-G Cool White (color temperature 6100-6500 K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main level (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 200 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 100 Lm (2.4 hrs) / 140 Lm (1.7 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 30 Lm (10.5 hrs) or M2 8 Lm (26 hrs)
- Low: L1 2.5 Lm (3 days) or L2 0.2 Lm (16 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.5V
- Battery: One 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline). 14500 Li-ion batteries are not supported. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 16 years)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill beam spread
- 11 degree (3.8 feet at 20 feet) hot spot
- Diameter: 0.90 inch (23 mm)
- Length: 3.2 inch (81 mm)
- 1.2 oz (35.8 gram)
- 2.2 oz (61.9 gram) with an Eneloop AA
- 3.0 oz (84.9 gram) with an Eneloop AA and headband
UPC Code: 846584010307
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.