ZebraLight H51W AA Headlamp, XP-G Neutral White LED, 172 Max Lumens - ZLH51W
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
ZLH51W: H51W AA Headlamp, 172 Max Lumens
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level.
Comes with one black and one GITD silicone holder with headband, pocket clip, and two o-rings.
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to over 94% of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
- LED: Cree XP-G Neutral White (color temperature 4200K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main level (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 172 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 86 Lm (2.4 hrs) / 120 Lm (1.7 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 26 Lm (10.5 hrs) or M2 7 Lm (26 hrs)
- Low: L1 2.2 Lm (3 days) or L2 0.18 Lm (16 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 2.5V
- Battery: One 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline). 14500 Li-ion batteries are not supported. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 16 years)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill beam spread
- 11 degree (3.8 feet at 20 feet) hot spot
- Diameter: 0.90 inch (23 mm)
- Length: 3.2 inch (81 mm)
- 1.2 oz (35.8 gram)
- 2.2 oz (61.9 gram) with an Eneloop AA
- 3.0 oz (84.9 gram) with an Eneloop AA and headband
UPC Code: 846584010345
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.