ZebraLight H600F 18650 Flood Headlamp, XM-L Cool White LED, 712 Max Lumens - ZLH600F
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Gerber Recon LED Flashlight with DI…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Photon Micro Light 2 Turquoise (nig…
Fenix PD35 TAC Tactical Edition LED…
LED Lenser 880048 P4 Pocket-Size LE…
UST Ultimate Survival KLIPP Mini LE…
On Sale: $2.98
ZLH600F: H600F 18650 Flood Headlamp, 712 Max Lumens
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels or strobes.
Short click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
Long click (press and hold for about 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low.
Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of each main levels can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Comes with one black silicone holder with headband and two o-rings.
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when the battery capacity is low
- Builtin over-discharging protection with 2.7V cutoff
- Electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing, providing unblocked thermal paths to most of the surface area.
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
- LED: Cree XM-L Cool White (Norminal CCT 6300K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main level (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 400 Lm with 712 Lm Turbo in the first 3 min (2.3 hrs) or H2 162 Lm / 256 Lm (4 hrs) / 400 Lm (2.4 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 62 Lm (18 hrs) or M2 20 Lm (50 hrs)
- Low: L1 2.8 Lm (280 hours) or L2 0.1 Lm (80 days)
- Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. Runtimes are tested using Panasonic NCR18650 (2900mAH) batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- Battery: One 18650 size (up to 67mm long) 3.6/3.7V Li-ion rechargeable battery. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 12 years)
- Beam Type
- Flood beam from frosted lens, with 90 degree beam spread
- Head Diameter: 0.95 inch (24.2 mm)
- Length: 3.9 inch (99 mm)
- 1.4 oz (39 gram)
UPC Code: 846584010703
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.