EKA Classic 5 Folding 2.32" Sandvik 12C27 Blade, Stainless Steel Handles, Gift Box - EKA-100507
EKA100507: EKA Classic 5 Stainless Steel Folder
Elegant and sturdy folding knife made for every-day carry. Styling is reminiscent of turn of the century pocket knives. A great gentleman’s pocket knife for use at home, work, and play.
- Matt-polished laser engraved stainless steel handle
- Satin finished drop point blade with ornate crescent nail mark
- Lockback mechanism
- Lanyard ring
- Gift boxed
- Blade Length: 2.32" (59 mm)
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 12C27, 57-59HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.1 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.91" (150 mm)
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.79 oz. (79 g)
- Made in Sweden
UPC Code: 7391537100541
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.